Softlock Smart Token (eSign) is a security hardware device. It provides the
digital signature and data encryption services. eSign is offered in three
hardware models, basic, standard and biometric.
- eSign is your digital way to prove your identity and protect your data.
- eSign is legally approved for digital signature applications.
- eSign uses three way for authentication the device, the PIN, and the
- eSign exclusively uses fingerprint to identify the owner(Biometric).
- eSign can be integrated with any software or web service.
- eSign complied with local and international laws for Digital Signature.
- eSign is used to Sign and Encrypt emails and documents.
- eSign is used to provide secure access to web services, software,
networks, and computers.
eSign provides digital certificate generation and management, electronic
signing and verification, data encryption and decryption. All secure operations
are completely provided by the internal device hardware.
eSign complies with security standards for digital signature and data
encryption. It supports PKCS, CSP, X509, SSL and PS/SC standards. Compliance
with security standards allows the automatic integration with many applications,
for example email clients, internet browsers, computer login and different
network access services.
eSign protected by two and three factor authentication. Beside mandatory
password authentication, it uniquely supported with accurate and reliable
fingerprint identification system.