The Pre-Sales Systems Engineer will
be engaged in all Presales activities. The SE must have Microsoft
specific knowledge. Any certifications and specializations to back
up that knowledge are highly recommended. This role is more focus
on Microsoft Exchange, Lync, Office 365, Azure, System Center and
infrastructure. The SE will have the opportunity to work with the
sales teams in Enterprise and Commercial Markets.
Duties & Responsiblities
- Experience in Microsoft Exchange, Lync, Office 365, Azure,
System Center and infrastructure.
- Must be able to work independently to gather business
requirements and translate those into solutions.
- Complete technical sections for RFP/RFI/RFQ responses for
- Build Bill of Quantities (BOQ)/ Bill of Materials (BoM),
Costing Analysis, SOW's, solution design, High-level design (HLD)
- Able to relay technical information to both technical and
- Collaborate with the sales team to build a winning
- Develop strategic relationships with our Partner SE's
- Provide support across multiple technologiesHandle
Proof-Of-Concept (POC) and product demonstration.
Must Have Skills & Experience
- The ability to appear for work on time, to accept constructive
criticism, to maintain and develop positive team cohesive, and the
ability to understand and follow work rules and
- Minimum two to three years' experience in client facing
- Excellent writing skills required.
- Excellent Presentation, Communications & Writing skills
- Attention to detail.
- 7+ years' experience within the industry.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in pre-sales
- Ability to lead a team to solve complex business
/ technical issues
- Excellent English Language Proficiency